Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ultra-Awesome-Self-Homeschooling-Like-Thingamajig Day Three

Thursday Schedule:
  • Gym
  • Cleanup Break
  • History
  • Foundations of Math
  • Lunch/Break
  • Italian
  • Reading
  • Art
Day Three: September 4th, 2014

Gym started at 11:10am this morning because facebook and such. (At least I didn't nap until noon...) And then of course I made some tea, because logic right? It looked nasty inside today so I did some tennis jumps (what I call them) as part of something I call minute sprints.

Then because weather, lunch was early.

History came next. On KhanAcademy I watched four videos, each of which I wrote a synopsis on. I started class today at 1:45.
The videos were:
  1. Empires Before World War I
  2. German and Italian Empires in 1914
  3. Alliances Leading to World War I
  4. Language and Religion of the Former Yugoslavia
Foundations of Math started at 2:45 after a brief break that came after history. I started the day with 47% Progress in the Early Math area and ended with 68%!



After a brief break came Italian at 3:45. Italian for the day involved looking at a few ebooks I have in Italian and familiarizing myself with the words.

Reading found itself skipped due to a splitting headache. I had no ibuprofen so I did the next best thing: I took a nap. After I woke up the second time, my headache was gone but I didn't have enough time for reading.

At dinnertime I did my art which consisted of me trying to figure out the setting for my story. I have tentatively chosen Russian Impressionist Paintings as the main subject matter or setting for the art related story. Which, yes, means I'll have to do some studying of Russia, Impressionism, Paintings, and the Impressionistic time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment