Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Current Thought Process Explained

"Gods it's been awhile since I've posted. I have all this neat stuff waiting to be uploaded and typed and to share with people! It's so exciting.

But effort.

But terraria.

I really don't feel like standing up and getting my camera cord to take care of those videos I just made.
Wait... did I ever upload the deviantart one? Or even make the journal feature like I said I would?

Oh shi-ck... >.> I should probably do that.

But I'm kind of hungry. And tired. Hey! Maybe I should stay up all night again!!

Are you crazy? You're already slightly loopy...

Sure, why not? What's the worst that could happen?

You mean writing this blog post and getting nothing actually done?

Psh. It'll all work out. I'll get some food in me and start working on what I need to do!

What about the exercise stuff?

Well, that's kind of hiatus right now, I could always do the picture thingy tomorrow.

You mean if you don't fall asleep, forget to pack for up north, and not have anything to show for it?

Nonsense! I know what I'm doing!

Have you finished your week's goal?

Shi... meh... shner... uhgh. Right. I should do that.

Yeah you should.

But do you know what that means?

What?

ALL NIGHTER AGAIN!!!"

My brain just facepalmed itself.

More updates will come when I quit arguing with myself XD

No comments:

Post a Comment