Friday, January 2, 2015

Happiness Project Introduction.

Actually, I take that back. I'll be doing this a couple times a week because I have some awesome things to share. Like my Happiness Project I'm working on.

I keep forgetting the title of this blog is too perfect for all the things I'm trying. What's more of a journey than a year-long project on improving my own happiness?

I got the inspiration from a book called "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin. Obviously the book is about HER happiness project. It's also just plain motivational and inspirational. AND it shows you how to do your own.

I don't know how, but I got my fiance to join me in this endeavor. The month of January is for Energy Boosting. If we manage to boost our energy is January, then we have more energy to take care of things later on down the line.

The resolutions for January include:
1. Go to Sleep at a Decent Hour
2. Get Better Sleep
3. Tackle Nagging Tasks
4. Take Vitamins
5. Evening Exercise
6. Act More Energetic

Hopefully these things are going to help out.

In the meanwhile I also have a giant daily to-do list that includes going over all of my blogs and such. I have an intense blog schedule that I don't know yet if I can keep up with but that's the kinds of things that happen when you have such a wide array of interests and want to share things with the world.

So far as far as the resolutions go, we sucked on sleep last night. We got down one nagging task. I took my vitamins. We did not do our evening exercise but we did attempt to act more energetic.

For those of you wanting to know about my book stuff, I am still working on things... it's just hilariously hard to accomplish. Like I have all the ideas and I have some skeletons for the books. And Wings is just awaiting editing but editing is kind of dull, etc.

So we'll see how all of that goes.
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment