Monday, December 16, 2013

Week one!

That's right, it is the end of week one of my awesome new exercise routine. As promised, some pictures!

And now for some stats! First item on the list is pushups. Me and my lameness started out being able to do 1 pushup. Total. Over the past week my pushup range has been 1 pushup a day as the smallest amount and today I reached 6 pushups in one day!

As for curlups, my lowest day had 42 curlups and my highest in a day? 70. It's pretty neat.

Now let's take a look at my times for the week. My first session (morning) had the lowest at 15 minutes and went all the way up to an hour. As for the second session... The lowest was 20 minutes and the highest was also an hour.

The longest day was the fourth with a total time of 1 hour and 20 minutes.

In case you're wondering, today's themes were yoga and fighting.

Today's picture shoot was all done by me. My camera (nikon coolpix) has a ten second timer. So I set it up, set the timer, ran over to the aimed spot, and struck a pose.

It turned out well in my opinion at least.

Also today I visited my dad's yoga class. It was an adaptive yoga class as he has some knee problems among other things. It was weird. A good experience, but I don't think I'll be joining next week. XD

Now on to my writing work. Today I did almost Nil. I did my dictionary project at least. I wrote a tiny bit of other stuff. I did a bit of the story edit. I wrote an outline for a freelance story.

I guess my productivity wasn't toooooo bad...

Well, on to other news. Hm. I started a contest today on my deviantart in order to reach my goal of 10,000 views by the end of the year. I'm at almost 9,100 right now, so we're on a roll!

In other other news... I hung out with two of my best friends today. We played uno, it was a blast. Yes. I still have managed to hold a social life. Crazy, huh? In fact, I'm going to someone's house tomorrow to spend the night. I probably won't be able to post tomorrow. Oh well.

Enjoy your night!!
-Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment