Thursday, September 26, 2013

Daily Journal

So, I'm working on writing a lot and a lot of stuff. While going through a book on being a writer it suggested doing a daily journal, unedited. It is to include things such as how I feel, things that are going on in my life, how I feel my writing is coming, and also what I plan to write about today. My decision is that I'm going to do that stuff here. Yup. My unedited mind out on the interwebs. Where nobody will read it because why should they?



Here's a quick general update:
I am nocturnal. This means that I wake up anywhere from noon to three and I go to sleep anywhere from 6 to 8. In the morning. "BUT ALEX, THAT WILL MESS WITH YOUR SLEEP QUALITY/BRAIN/ECT." Shut up. Already thought about that stuff. Pipe down. I'm taking certain precautions. Besides, if I get the live-in nanny position the nocturnalness will have to end.

I am dating one of my best friends, which is awesome.
I am polyamorous.

And now for the daily part:

Well, in today's news, I got up at a decent hour. Like twoish, which is my normal. Yay for normality! It feels good to have a normal, finally. Thank god for being nocturnal. I went on a jog/speed walk thing to test how quickly I can go from my house to a certain spot which I found out is like 1.4 miles away. I really need to work on my speed. I plan on doing this exercise thing a few days every week about half an hour before sunset because it is absolutely GORGEOUS out at that time. You wouldn't believe how happy that little bit of grandeur made me feel.

I did some room cleaning and laundry like the normal homosapien that I am. Ha. Normal. My butt. I have 150 pages to read before I go to bed, as well as a review on the book. I might consider posting my book reviews if people are interested. That would be fun, actually. Maybe I'll do more than a post a day. Give a little extra, yah know? And then everything will be all in the same place. Like with skydrive. Love skydrive.

I don't think I'll Facebook share this. Whoever reads this shall. I'll deviant promote but that's about it.

Hmm, how am I feeling right now? I am... Munchy. Yup, that's what I am. Munchy and a little anxious. You'll learn I'm always a little anxious though. I should probably take care of that there munchiness. I should make a chicken patty or something. 

As for my writing... I'm doing well. Working on things slowly but surely. Oh shizz, I forgot to do my dictionary project! I'd better get on that. Like forreals. So, that's what I'm planning on working on. My dictionary project, and that silly review. Which I may or may not post. Like the penguin I am.

Live long and prosper! 
-Alexandria <3

P.s. stay tuned for my uno adventure on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment