Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Dream and Today's Things

This was the second day in a row that I woke up nauseous from a dream. I only had one dream last night. It was a weird one. I was in this house that I don't know much about besides that it was about two stories which I only knew because I and my dream older sister shared a room on the second floor. I also know the stairs were old with dark colored wood. Like at the place my grandpa used to live, the stairs were similar, not the house.

In other rooms lived other peers and we all had to kill off one another. My dream sister and I weren't frightened. First, everyone worked together to kill off a couple people that made living at the house hell. And then we all split up. My dream sister and I were incredibly cunning and took everyone else out quickly and efficiently. Then we agreed we didn't have to kill each other but that when it was time to leave we were each on our own.

Dream sister created a mechanism that would blow up the house at 10:30am. Then two dream grandparents appeared. Not nice grandparents either. In fact, if it weren't for my dream self identifying them as grandparents I'd think they had no relation to myself and my dream sister at all.

So not only did we have to pack our stuff without them knowing, we had to sneak out too. We both ended up deciding we didn't need much of anything. Dream sister took a blanket and I took... Nothing. What's weird is that I had been able to leave absolutely everything behind. I'm a very sentimental person so... The dream ended after showing us we had to escape through lines of soldiers in mechanical suits, which was easier than one would think becauae we knew a lot of them. I don't know what happened afterwards.

Now on to more of real life.

I had a talk with my boyfriend that basically came down to, you guessed it, the fact that there was a misunderstanding. Once the miscommunication was cleared things went pretty well. I am now "rule-less" because being in a relationship with someone requires you trust them to not try to hurt you.

Yes, for you people that remember a couple nights ago, I am still a relationship anarchist. But it would be stupid to take away a pre-given title like that when it's obviously important to the other person. I'm not going to do anything to jeopardize my relationship with this awesome person.

HOWEVER. This means I don't plan on taking on any more title-filled relationships. I'll still care for others, love others, go on dates and kiss others. (Because I'm polyamorous as well.) But none of them will have a title because I don't discriminate someone's value to me based on the label they have.

So that is my post for tonight and I have a lot of work to do. XD

With love!
-Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment