Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ultra-Awesome-Self-Homeschooling-Like-Thingamajig Day Two

Wednesday Schedule:
  • Gym Class
  • Cleanup Break
  • Information Theory Psychology
  • Foundations of Math
  • Lunch/Break
  • Italian
  • Reading
Day Two - September 3rd, 2014

Today was a little hectic. By a little hectic I mean there were issues getting up and, well, I napped until 12:30 and then had lunch and then went out with a friend and didn't do any work until dinner started.

I moved Reading to earlier because I went to the library with Darrel, which allows me to look at books and all that fun. I ended up grabbing some Information Theory books.

I was planning on doing Information Theory and spent my time at the library, checking out the books I had grabbed. I soon realized that this subject required a much higher mathematical knowledge than I currently possessed. So I decided I would now learn Psychology in its place and just add an extra half hour to my math studies so as to get to a higher level, sooner.

Italian today was going to consist of just listening to Italian anyways, so found an Italian podcast and listened to it.

Gym I was planning on skipping but Darrel wanted to play Frisbee for game night, so that became gym. I'm pretty glad we got to do it so I didn't have to skip a class :) (and because Frisbee is hella awesome.)

Because I had a little extra time I decided to put in a little bit of Psychology work today... Because today is story creation day for that I worked on choosing a setting and putting together the loose-leaf textbook.

Foundations of Math was cut down by a little bit due to my timing error. I spent the time before bed working on it. The most important thing was that I got in the Mastery challenges.



I went from 29% progress on the Early Math section to 47% which makes me pretty excited.

All in all, today was harsh and difficult, but I got the important things done.

Stay Awesome!
-Alexandria
Like My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AlexandriaMazareth
Follow Me On Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexandriaMWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment