Saturday, September 6, 2014

Ultra-Awesome-Self-Homeschooling-Like-Thingamajig Day Five

Saturday Schedule:
  • Gym
  • Cleanup Break
  • History
  • Foundations of Math
  • Italian
  • Reading
  • Lunch/Break
  • Art
  • Analysis and Next Week's Schedule Creation
Day Five: September 6th, 2014

Gym started out awesome with some brief yoga and then both Darrel and I went outside and played frisbee! Great start to the day and made me excited for how the rest of the day would turn out.

History today involved watching four videos on khanacademy and writing synopsi for them!
The videos were:
  1. Assassination of Franz Ferdinand by Gavrilo Princip
  2. The Great War Begins
  3. Blockades, U-Boats, and Sinking of the Lusitania
  4. Zimmermann Telegram
After History came Foundations which goes well pretty much most of the time. I'm very close to finishing up early math. I started today at 87% and made it to 94%!


Italian on Saturdays tends to involve writing sentences with the week's vocabulary. I wrote a couple phrases but focused on completed the stuff from yesterday which included researching the history on infoplease.

I skipped reading. I really need to stop skipping reading.

I also skipped art. I really need to stop skipping art.

As for my personal analysis of each thing - I'm on track for Math doing an hour a day. Gym could be going better, but it's a matter of getting up and doing it, except for the course part which I'm behind on. Psychology is what I'd call on track, for just starting out. History is also exactly on track. Italian is about a week behind because of a couple miscalculations and issues based on there being no good free online course. But this is okay, because I've already worked on giving it a new sort of "schedule" based on my old spanish work. Art I'm (obviously) behind in. Reading literally has no way for me to measure how on or off track I am, but I haven't done anything so I think it's safe to assume I'm behind. 

No School Tomorrow Due to "No Work Day" (because I earned enough stars)
-Alexandria
Like My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AlexandriaMazareth
Follow Me On Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexandriaMWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment