Friday, October 4, 2013

Dreary

Por amor de Dios.

It looked so terrible outside. It's raining now. I've been miserable all day and felt kind of sick. I still feel a little sick. I hope my younger sister didn't make me ill. She's had to go to the doctor a few times already. I'm having soup in the hopes it will help me out.

Ugh, I don't know what to say anymore for this journal. I was supposed to hangout with my boyfriend today. That didn't happen. I'll hopefully see him tomorrow.

Hopefully it won't look so disgusting out tomorrow.

I thought my depression was pretty much gone. Completely replaced by anxiety. I was wrong. It comes whenever the weather sucks. It comes mostly during winter, but also when it looks like shit out. Yeah, I know, SAD. Can't do a single thing about it. 

Lack of drinking water is also a factor in this day's terrible feelings, I'm sure. I'm usually dehydrated.

Another oh so great factor is I'm trying to help a friend of mine who is upset. She's in another state, she's crying, she's all worked up over this asshole who won't give her the time of day after all she's tried to do to help him. I don't know what to do or say anymore.

Makes
Me
Want
To
     SLEEP.

Right. Writing. Um. I haven't done anything today. This is the first thing I've written since I got up besides random mutterings I scribbled on my walls in pencil that I'll wash off when I'm doing better.

I'll try to complete most of the things on my list. 
I like night time. 
You don't see as much dreariness.
It's all covered by black.

No comments:

Post a Comment