Thursday, April 25, 2013

Yesterday

Sorry guys,
I decided I'd miss yesterday because it's a lot easier to write about the day before than try to write while the day is still occurring.

I worked, as usual, from 7:30 in the morning to sometime in the afternoon. Yesterday it was 1:30, and today it will be a not normal 10:30...
I was on back line most of the time, with some drivethru. It was a good day at work. Then I came home. I found out my older sister was coming home tonight, which was a good thing to hear. I also heard my younger sister was coming home this weekend, hopefully she won't be mega bored.

I cleaned out a little more of my stuff. Getting ready to nomad.

I also put my betta fish bowl on free cycle. It hasn't had a betta fish in it since Chessa died. I tried to keep a guppy or two in there, but it just wasn't the same and I was neglecting them.

One day, I will have another betta fish, but honestly, not within the next two years. I'd rather buy a new betta bowl two or three years from now then have broken glass in one of my like two boxes of stuff that aren't coming with me on the trip.

I hope to be totally "moved-out" of my parents house when I leave. Then they won't be tied down and neither will I when I come back. When I come back, I know I may or may not have a place to stay. So it will obviously be my goal to get a job that can pay for a place.

I'm thinking Arby's.

Don't look at me like I'm crazy. I plan to get as high up in the rankings as I can so that it will be a little easier for me when I come back. And I will. Come back.

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment